Lavish & Lime is a Vancouver-based eco boutique with non-toxic and eco-friendly alternatives that are healthier for you, your family and the planet too. Choose from hundreds of unusual gifts that are sure to ‘wow’ your nearest and dearest on Christmas day.
For a great gift idea, their fabulous glass water bottles are featured in Chatelaine magazine’s Holiday Gift Guide 2011! The bottles are non-toxic, eco-conscious, virtually unbreakable and the funky protective silicone cover makes them look great. The dishwasher-safe glass means no steely after taste.
Be sure to check out their Green Christmas Ideas page for more great gift ideas!
Use the coupon code SIMPLYFRUGAL to save 15% off your glass water bottle purchase through November 30, 2011.
The winner of this giveaway will win a $25 gift certificate to use at Lavish & Lime!
- Comment on this post and mention one thing you would love to own from Lavish & Lime. (mandatory, and make sure you leave a valid email address in the area provided)
For extra entries you can:
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (leave your Twitter name or link below)
- Follow Lavish & Lime on Twitter
- Like Lavish & Lime on Facebook
- Like Simply Frugal on Facebook
- Like Reunion Island Coffee on Facebook (they’ll be giving out prize packs to their fans this month!)
- Subscribe to my Email Updates or RSS Feed
- Blog about this giveaway
Please leave what you did for an extra entry, in a separate comment.
This giveaway is open to Canadians only and will end at 4pm PST Thursday, November 24, 2011. I will draw the winner’s name that evening using Random.org and post the winner the following morning. I will also send an email to the winner. Good luck!