**Contest is now closed! Winner is Heather H. and she should have received an email from us already.**
I’ve got another giveaway for you today! This time, one lucky person will win a copy of TurboTax Premier Online! Here’s more information about the program:
Just because your tax needs are more complex doesn’t mean that doing your taxes should be. TurboTax Premier Online Edition includes everything in Standard Online Edition, plus powerful tools to help you easily claim investments & rental property income.
- Audit Risk Alert: See what tax claims may trigger a CRA audit prior to filing your return (not included with the giveaway)
- Free Tax Advice: Connect live, 1-on-1 with a tax pro, 24/7
And you always get:
- RRSP Guidance: Find RRSP-related deductions & plan for the retirement you want
- Enhanced Tools: Find deductions for your rental properties
- Reporting Tools: For sales-tracking and capital gains & losses
- Life Changes Profiling: Guides you through life changes that can affect your return
- Carry-Forward Feature: Import last year’s info from UFile® or H&R Block®
Here’s how to enter:
- Simply leave a comment on this post! (mandatory, and make sure you leave a valid email address in the area provided)
For extra entries you can:
- Like Simply Frugal on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (leave your Twitter name or link below)
- Subscribe to Simply Frugal Email Updates or RSS Feed
- Blog about this giveaway
Please leave what you did for an extra entry, in a separate comment.
This giveaway is open to Canadians only and will end at 4pm PST Friday, April 6, 2011. I will draw the winners’ name that evening using Random.org. I will also send an email to the winners with instructions. Good luck!
For those of you who don’t win, TurboTax Canada has all sorts of tax preparation software, you’ll definitely find something to suit your needs!