Today I Ate A Rainbow creates products that help parents set healthy eating habits by getting kids excited about eating fruits and veggies! The Today I Ate A Rainbow kit comes with a fridge chart, 4 sets of tracking magnets, 4 achievement magnets, color coded shopping list and The Rainbow Bunch book. Valued at $20.
Simply Frugal readers can get an additional 15% discount by entering the code KIT when purchasing a rainbow kit!
The winner of this giveaway will win a Rainbow Kit from Today I Ate a Rainbow.
- Comment on this post and mention your favourite fruit or vegetable! (mandatory, and make sure you leave a valid email address in the area provided)
For extra entries you can:
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (leave your Twitter name or link below)
- Follow Today I Ate a Rainbow on Twitter
- Like today I ate a Rainbow on facebook
- Like Simply Frugal on Facebook
- Subscribe to my Email Updates or RSS Feed
- Blog about this giveaway
Please leave what you did for an extra entry, in a separate comment.
This giveaway is open to Canadians only and will end at 4pm PST Wednesday, November 23, 2011. I will draw the winner’s name that evening using Random.org and post the winner the following morning. I will also send an email to the winner. Good luck!