I’ve got a great giveaway for you this week! Karen from Abundance on a Dime, has just written a new book called, Cheap Appetit: The Complete Guide to Feeding your Family for Less than $400 a Month. She would love to give one Simply Frugal reader a free copy!
Cheap Appétit will teach you:
• How to organize your pantry so you never buy food you don’t use again
• How to shop efficiently and on a weekly basis, reducing daily trips to the store
• What basic, inexpensive ingredients you need to always have on hand to make tasty, nutritious meals
• How to dramatically reduce your grocery bill, food wastage and spoiled leftovers
• How to use everything you buy
• How to shop locally and make your local purchases last all year long
• How to stretch your food dollars and still eat healthy and delicious food
• How to easily do simple things, like bake your own bread, without a lot of time and effort
Now for the giveaway. One lucky winner will win a copy of Cheap Appetit!
Comment on this post and mention your favourite way to save money on your grocery bill. (mandatory, and make sure you leave a valid email address in the area provided)
For extra entries you can:
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (leave your Twitter name or link below)
- Like Simply Frugal on Facebook
- Subscribe to my Email Updates or RSS Feed
- Blog about this giveaway
Please leave what you did for an extra entry, in a separate comment.
If you’d like to purchase this book, you can do so from Amazon.ca!
This giveaway is open to Canadians only and will end at 4pm PST Wednesday, June 20, 2012. I will draw the winner’s name that evening using Random.org and post the winner the following morning. I will also send an email to the winner. Good luck!