While I’ve been searching and reading on the web, I’ve come across quite a few recipes for items that are normally bought at the store. In my experience, homemade is always a tastier and better for you alternative so I’m listing out the recipes I’ve found!
- Homemade Oreos from My Baking Addiction
- Homemade Poptarts from Heavenly Homemakers
- Amazing Spiced Chai Concentrate (like the Tazo concentrate from Starbucks)
- Ranch Dressing substitute from Home Ec 101
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal from Life as Mom
- Homemade Vanilla Coffee Cream from me!
- Homemade Bisquick mix
- Homemade Fruit Leather from Keeper of the Home
- Homemade Mayonnaise from Just Hungry
Have you come across any other recipes I could add to the list?