Hello! Happy holidays!!!
It’s the weekend before Christmas, so I’m thinking that means that many of you are now enjoying some days off until after Christmas day. I too, have decided to leave my computer and Simply Frugal mostly alone until Boxing Day. Yahoo! Four days to wrap, bake, visit, play and finish last minute gifts! At some point though, you’ll notice a Boxing Day round-up appear on the site. The round-up will constantly be updated as I discover new sales.
Anyways, here are the interesting links I cam across on my travels around the web this week. Enjoy!
- DIY Snowman kit
- Perfect Hard Cooked Eggs
- 12 Quick Tips for Taking Memorable Christmas Photos
- Save your Fruits & Veggies
- Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Avoiding Over Commitment and Enjoying the Week of Christmas
- 15 Minute Organizing
- Big Batch Holiday Party Punch
- 12 Simple Ways to make Holiday Memories with your Children
- 67 Books Every Geek Should Read their Kids before Age 10