Well, I’m about two weeks away from my due date. Crazy! Time is going so fast. I also keep switching from being so excited to downright anxious for what’s to come. I’m a person that loves to be prepared as much as possible but the anticipation is sort of killing me. I just want to be in the new baby phase already!
But I’ve been slowly putting meals and snacks away in the freezer as well as doing lots of work behind the scenes on Simply Frugal. Once baby is here, my plan is to take at least a couple of weeks off from regular posting so I can rest, snuggle and enjoy our new family. I’ll be sure to update you all with my plans. 🙂
That’s me in a nutshell these days. I’d love to know how you’re doing? Leave a comment!
Anyways, here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- 25 Foods You Can Freeze to Save Time and Money
- Strawberry Salsa and Baked Cinnamon Chips
- 10 Best Tomatoes for Growing in Containers
- Filthy Things You Never Thought About Cleaning
- How to Use Castile Soap Around the Home
- 15 Meals Under $5
- How We Paid Off 57k in 7 Months
- DIY Galaxy Slime
- Why Being Frugal Is About More Than Saving Money
Here are a few things you may have missed from Simply Frugal:
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Easy Freezer Friendly Shepherd’s Pie
- 7 Creative Beauty Hacks You’ll Love