You guys! It’s been such a whirlwind around these parts! We’ve successfully moved into our new home (and are loving it and adjusting well!), celebrated my baby’s first birthday, and are finally on the mend after illness has been running through each of us. Life seems to be getting back to “normal” now. Aside from the house projects we’ve got underway to make it more like home.
How have YOU been doing?
Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- Buy Groceries on a Budget
- How We Styled Our Family Room and Kitchen to Sell
- 26 Pressure Cooker Recipes
- 10 Money Lessons You Didn’t Learn Growing Up
- How Real Couples Spend Their Sundays
- How to Make Sure The Important Stuff Always Gets Done
- How to Pay Off Debt as a One Income Family
Here are some posts you may have missed from Simply Frugal:
- 30 Fun and Frugal Easter Basket Filler Ideas
- Little Things that Add up to Big Energy Savings (and a Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Recipe)
- 7 Things People with Clean Houses Do Everyday
- Lower Your Electricity Bill with Smart Energy Management Tools