We celebrated our daughter’s third birthday this past week and I am so ready for the weekend! But, it won’t be too relaxing since I’ve got birthday party preparations to look after this weekend! I enjoy doing it though. There’s just something about having all your friends gather in one place and making them feel welcome with lots of food. I’m sure the birthday girl will have fun too 😉
Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- 31 Legitimate Home Based Business Ideas
- Free Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Space Eggs Easter Craft for Kids
- Best Before Dates and Expiry Dates: 5 Things You May Not Know
- Are YOU On Your To-Do List?
- How to Create a Capsule Wardrobe
- The Best No Clutter Birthday Gift
- Things I Wont Buy Secondhand
Here are three posts from the Simply Frugal archives that I thought you might enjoy: