It’s the weekend! I’ve got a busy weekend ahead since I’ll be up to my eyeballs working on an exciting project you’ll find on the blog next week!! You will not want to miss it! Check back on Monday at 7am PST and the first part will be unveiled. This project will be in addition to the regular deals of course! Any guesses as to what you might be seeing here at Simply Frugal next week? It may have something to do with the holidays?
Here are some links I’ve lined up for your reading pleasure:
- Make Christmas Clutter-Free with Consumable Gifts
- Homemade Draft Stop
- Time Management 101: Create a Time Budget
- DIY Felt Flower Invitations (cute!)
- Autumn Craft Inspiration
- DIY Advent Calendar from Julie Ree
- Putting Money Sense into our Kids
- Green Holidays (eco-friendly and frugal)
- Plan Your Peaceful Christmas: Prepare the Budget
As you can see, I’ve been looking at a lot of crafty things of late!