This week’s menu consists of all new-to-us recipes! I guess you could say we got bored with the same old, so I thought I would try to find some tasty new recipes to add to the collection!
I’m also pretty excited, because on Thursday, my Mom and I are picking up our very first produce box order! We’ll be sharing the order as it would be too much food otherwise. Although the produce included isn’t organic, it comes from a variety of local growers which is great. I’m looking forward to finding out what we’ll be getting! I’ll let you know next week what we get.
Here’s what I have planned for this week. Of course, I’ll be incorporating as many of the items from the produce box as possible.
- Beef & Black Bean Enchilada Bake
- Baked Pesto Chicken, roasted veggies, salad
- Baked Pasta and Broccoli with Ham and Cheesy-Creamy Cauliflower Sauce
- Shredded French Dip, Quinoa Vegetable Pilaf
- Out to eat?
- Sunday dinner at my parents: we decided to celebrate Chinese New Year so we’ll be bringing almond chicken and possibly a fried rice dish. (I’ve got to find some good recipes!)
What do you have planned for your week?