The Mark’s Black Friday sale is on now! Save up to 70% off on a great selection of items!
Including this Columbia Frost Fighter Jacket that is 50% off. I actually ordered one for my husband because the cold hating man doesn’t even have a warm jacket! It think it will be necessary this year since our daughter is showing a huge interest in snow this year
Sales end November 30, 2015.
Today only! Save 50% off select women’s sweaters by Dex, Lord & Taylor, Design Lab and more online at TheBay.com! There seems to be quite a nice selection to choose from!
Offer valid November 26, 2015 only.
Well.ca has started their Black Friday sale! Save up to 75% off 1000’s of products! Here’s a selection of the sales:
- 40% off Physicians Formula
- Up to 40% off Melissa & Doug
- 30% off Weleda
- Up to 40% off Method
- Up to 30% off Alex Toys
- And tons more!
I’m especially excited about the Melissa & Doug, Method and Alex toys!
Also, spend $100 or more and get $10 off your next order!
Sales end November 30, 2015, while quantities last.
Well this looks like a neat little contraption! Get the Fuzion Scoot 4 in 1-Ride On, Scooter, Balance Bike Convertible Scooter for just $39.99 from Amazon.ca! Here are some details:
- The Scooter That Grows With Your Child! Helps teach balance, motor skills and confidence
- 4 Stages: Ride on Scooter, Learning Scooter, Full Size Scooter, Fully Functional Turning Scooter
- Adjustable Seat and Handle Bars, Dual Rear Safety Brakes, Extra Wide Deck, Fuzion Patented Steering technology
- Converts from a Ride-On to a Full Size Four Wheel Scooter
- Great for children ages 1 to 6 years old.
Today only, grab a 2-pack of Hanes men’s premium perfect crew t-shirts in black for only $10.99 from Amazon.ca! Here are some details:
- 100% Cotton
- Hand Wash
- Preshrunk fabric designed to fit, wash after wash
- Tagless, no more itchy, scratchy label
- Lay flat collar
- ComfortSoft T-Shirt, the softest T-Shirt
Shipping is free on orders of $25 or more. Offer valid November 26, 2015 only.
Here’s a rundown of the great Black Friday sales going on at Chapters/Indigo!
- 2 Days Only Save 25% on all the hottest toys! (November 26 – 27)
- $30 Off Kobo Glo HD e-reader (November 26 – 29)
- $50 Off PS4 Bundle Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle (November 26 – 27)
- $30 Off the Fitbit Flex or Charge HR (November 26 – 30)
- $10 Adult Colouring Books – Game of Thrones, Lost Ocean and Anna Karenina (November 26 – 29)
- Up to 70% off Books (November 26 – December 1)
- 40% off Holiday Decor (November 26 – December 1)
- 50% off select Matt & Nat Handbags (November 26 – December 1)
- 40% off Stocking Stuffers (November 26 – December 1)
Plus, Save an EXTRA 10% when you pay with Visa Checkout, Nov 26 Only!
The Black Friday sale is on now at The Source! They’re got some amazing discounts on their online stock. Save up to 70% on brand name electronics.
This year for Christmas, I wanted to create something personal and unique for our nieces. Especially since they have somewhat unique names themselves. I know what it’s like to have an unusual name and not be able to find my name personalized on anything in the stores!
This may not be a surprise to most of you, but I like Easy projects. (Easy with a capital ‘E’.) If a craft project will take me longer than an hour to complete, I say forget about it. This Sharpie mug project is almost embarrassingly easy. Including the mug washing, drawing and baking, these mugs were finished in an hour. And the baking takes 45 minutes!
Here is how to make DIY Sharpie Snowman Mugs:
You will need:
- white china mugs
- oil based sharpies (orange and black)
- rubbing alcohol
1. Head to your nearest dollar store and buy some plain white china mugs. Then hit up Michaels (use the 40% off coupon!) or a craft store that sells oil based Sharpie markers. They must be oil based or the ink will rub off after use.
2. Wash the mugs in hot soapy water. Dry thoroughly. Clean the area you will be drawing on with rubbing alcohol.
3. Start drawing the snowman face. (Copy my finished pictures if you want.) If you make a mistake, the ink rubs off easily with rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip.
4. Once you’re satisfied with your drawings, place the mugs on a baking sheet. Then place the tray into a cool oven (placing a cool mug into a hot oven may crack your cup!), set the temperature for 350 degrees, and then bake for 45 minutes.
Note: Be sure to hand wash these mugs! Placing them in the dishwasher could result in the ink being removed.
There you go! World’s most simple, but fun craft project! One I’m sure someone on your gift list is sure to love!