March 23, 2017 By Taya | Simply Frugal
Pick up the Universal Rugs Concept Transitional 8×10 Area Rug for only $104 from Amazon.ca! Here are some details:
- Multicolored 7-Feet 6-Inch X 10-Feet 3-Inch Transitional area rug
- Machine made in turkey from 100-Percent polypropylene
- 0.2-Inch Pile height
- Spot clean as needed with mild detergent, do not dry clean or bleach
- Secondary colors include teal, taupe and ecru
(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!)
March 22, 2017 By Taya | Simply Frugal
- The Little Blue Digger and the Strongest Truck
- Cookbook: CROCKPOT – Healthy Recipes, Easy To Make, Lose Weight with Delicious Meals
- Garage Sale Guide: How To Quickly And Easily Sell Items And Make Big Profits From Garage Sales
The price is currently $0 but please be aware that this can change at any time. Also note that these free downloads are especially for Kindles but you can download a free app which allows you to read these Kindle ebooks on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
Double check that they are still $0 before purchasing!
Get 72 Hours of lasting Hydration with L’Oreal Hydra Genius! Sign up to receive a free sample of L’Oreal Hydra Genius Oily Skin Mattifiying Moisurizer.
Limit 1 per person. While supplies last.
Filed Under: Freebies
Today only, save 30% off select women’s dresses, swimwear, handbags, suits, activewear, shapewear and more online at TheBay.com!
Offer valid March 22, 2017 only.
Need to get some prints made? Order 40 or less from Walmart Photo Centre for just $1.00!
Use coupon code: 40FOR1
Expires: April 3, 2017
Today only, save an extra 25% off clearance items online at CartersOshKosh.ca! Your discount will be taken once you’ve added your items to the cart. You’ll find items as low as $2.99.
Sale valid March 22, 2017.
Removing nail polish isn’t one of those things that is necessarily hard to do, but when you’re in a hurry (or you have children who want to do it all by themselves), these “twist and scrub” nail polish remover jars are just so convenient! Just twist and scrub!
No need for cotton balls or drippy messes… just insert your finger into the center of the sponge and twist to remove polish. Perfect for when you want to do a quick polish change.
Here is how to make your own quick and easy version of the store-bought nail polish remover jars:
- 2 New Household Sponges
- 1 – 8oz Mason Jar with Lid
- Nail Polish Remover
1. Cut 1/4″ off the longest end of your sponges (or more if your Mason jar is shorter)
2. Roll your large sponge piece from short side to short side and place that sponge on top of your other large sponge and roll that sponge around your rolled sponge
3. Push your rolled sponges into your glass jar with the rolled side facing up
4. Cut your scrub sponges small enough to fit in the empty spaces and place into the jar
5. Fill your jar halfway up with your Nail Polish remover
6. When you want use it, shake the jar with the lid on. Take the lid off and stick your polished fingers into the center and twist.
Filed Under: Easy DIY
For a limited time only, save $25 off every $125 spent online at Bench.ca! No coupon code required. SHipping is also free!
Also, save 40% off kids Spring styles and save an extra 50% off sale items!
(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here. Thanks for your support!)