For this Chicken Broccoli Alfredo meal, you take some chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce, and bacon bits, toss it all into a freezer bag. That’s it. Then to cook it, throw it in the slow cooker for a super simple, family pleasing dinner!
This Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is easy, easy, easy! Easy to put together, and easy to cook! My favourite kind of meal. 🙂 It’s a family-friendly meal that goes from the freezer to the slow cooker, making dinnertime a breeze. The recipe calls for a bag of frozen broccoli, but I find a bag of broccoli and cauliflower is just as good! It’s delicious served over pasta or rice.
Here’s how to make Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli Alfredo:
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 jars of Alfredo sauce
- 1 bag of Frozen broccoli florets
- 1 Green Pepper, diced (optional)
- ½ cup real bacon
- Place all ingredients in a large freezer bag.
- Freeze in a freezer bag for 3 months in a refrigerator freezer or 6 months in a deep freezer.
- To serve, defrost in fridge then place contents into slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on high 4-6 hours.
- Serve over pasta (with parmesan cheese if you like), with a salad and/or veggies.