Welcome To Simply Frugal! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Since there is a lot of information covered in SimplyFrugal.ca, I thought I would create this page to help you get started! Hope it helps!
What SimplyFrugal.ca is about
My goal is to help fellow Canadians save money in Canada by providing legitimate and practical deals and tips to help you save money in your everyday life!
What you’ll find at SimplyFrugal.ca
Store Deals - Each day, Monday through Saturday, I post many Canadian store deals that I can recommend to my readers. Including stores such as Old Navy, The Bay, Sears Canada, Chapters & Indigo bookstores, children’s clothing stores and more. I also love to promote small Canadian businesses that are run by Moms and families. If you’d like to receive these updates for free in your email inbox, you can subscribe here.
Freebies and Coupons - By far the most popular categories here at Simply Frugal! Again, each day Monday through Saturday, I post tons of freebies and coupons that are especially for Canadians. (Since we are unable to use the coupons and most of the freebies that are available to our neighbours south of the border) I try my best to post legitimate offers that will benefit you as a Canadian.
Money Saving Tips - On top of all the freebies, coupons and store deals, I love to post articles that provide information and ideas to help you save your hard earned money. I recently just wrapped up a series called Trim your Grocery Bill that you may be interested in.
Store Sales + Coupon Matchups - This is one of my favourite ways to save on my grocery bill every week! By combining a sale price with a coupon, I have received many of my necessities for free or really cheap! Here at Simply Frugal, every Saturday, I provide you with a big list of the sales and available coupons for Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore (West), Target Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart and Save On Foods. All you have to do to take advantage of the deals, is find your favourite store(s) from the list provided in the previous sentence, then print or order the appropriate coupons, make your shopping list and start shopping! (one word of advice on ordering coupons. Since I provide the most recent Canadian coupons available, I would suggest you order them as soon as I post about them so you’ll have them for when a great sale comes along.)
Simple Living - I know many Simply Frugal readers are into DIY projects to help save money (and for fun!) so you’ll find several posts during the week dedicated to unique DIY projects that I come across. Also under Simple Living, you’ll find Links Worth Sharing (a round-up of interesting links I’ve come across on my travels around the web), organizing and cleaning tips, new uses for ordinary objects, gardening tips, decorating ideas and more!
In the Kitchen - This one is pretty self explanatory, but you’ll find my tried and true recipes, my weekly menu plans, menu planning tips and kitchen shortcuts in this category!
Helpful Tips for using Simply Frugal
Read Everyday - Many of the store deals and freebies I publish are time sensitive and only last for a day or less! So, in order to not miss out on the great deals that interest you, read Simply Frugal everyday and take advantage of the offer right away.
Use the Search Function - If you’re looking for something in particular, try out the search bar located on the right side up the page under Recent Comments.
Read the Comments - Simply Frugal readers are becoming a source of inspiration for me. They share their experiences, tips and pipe up when a deal is expired or not working. I encourage you to read the comments and while you’re there, leave your own comment so others will be helped or inspired!
Looking for information on couponing? Try these articles:
- Trim your Grocery Bill – Use Those Coupons
- Trim your Grocery Bill – Where to Find Canadian Coupons
- Trim your Grocery Bill – How to Organize your Coupons
- Trim your Grocery Bill – Maximize your Coupon Savings
- Where to find SmartSource and Redplum Coupon Inserts in Canada
- Canadian Coupon Insert Schedule for 2013 (SmartSource & Redplum)
- Printable Canadian Coupon Page
- Printable Natural Living Coupons
Looking for more?
Where to find me
- Pinterest - Not only will you find some Simply Frugal content at Pinterest, you’ll see plenty of other inspiring and delicious links to other websites!
- Facebook - Simply Frugal has a fantastic Facebook page that you might be interested in checking out! I like to post inspirational quotes, easy frugal tips and ask random questions over there!
- Twitter - You’ll find all the deals on Twitter if that interests you.
- Google+ – You’ll also find all the posts on Simply Frugal over at Google+ if that interests you
- Contact me - Send me a deal, a story you’d like to share or a question to my email.