Welcome To Simply Frugal! Thanks so much for stopping by! Since there is a lot of information covered here at SimplyFrugal.ca, I thought I would create this page to help you get started!
How SimplyFrugal.ca can help you
My goal is to help fellow Canadians save money in Canada by providing real, practical ways to help you save money in your everyday life.
Subscribe for FREE email Updates
What you’ll find at SimplyFrugal.ca
Canadian Deals, Coupons and Freebies – Each day, Monday through Friday, I publish several posts highlighting deals, coupons and freebies I can recommend to my readers. I do my very best to post only legitimate offers that provide a real benefit for you. If you’d like to receive these updates for free in your email inbox, you can subscribe here.
Money Saving Tips – I love to post articles on a regular basis that provide information and ideas to help you save your hard earned money. You can check out the Article page for a list of reader favourites as well as some of my favourite articles found on SimplyFrugal.ca.
Canadian Coupon Matchups – By combining a sale price with a coupon, I have received many of my necessities for free or really cheap! Here at Simply Frugal, every Thursday, I provide you with a big list of the sales and available coupons for Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore (West), Shoppers Drug Mart, Safeway Canada and Save On Foods. All you have to do to take advantage of the deals, is find your favourite store(s) from the Coupon Matchups list then gather the appropriate coupons, make your shopping list and start shopping! (Some advice about obtaining coupons: Since I provide links to the most recent Canadian coupons available, I would suggest you order them as soon as I post about them so you’ll have them when a great sale comes along.)
Household Tips – Learn to manage your home on a budget with the featured Organizing tips, Cleaning tricks, Gardening tutorials, Decorating ideas and more! A favourite of Simply Frugal readers is a weekly post I call Links Worth Sharing. It’s a round-up of interesting links I’ve come across on my travels around the web that gets posted every Saturday morning.
Easy DIY – I love a good (and easy) DIY project! Take a look at the Easy DIY section for homemade gift ideas, upcycling projects, kid-friendly projects, home decor projects and more!
Frugal Recipes – I bet a ton of your paycheck goes towards groceries each month. Take a look at the Recipe Index to find some pretty yummy recipes that are sure to please on a budget!
Helpful Tips for using Simply Frugal
Read Everyday – Many of the deals and freebies I publish are time sensitive and only last for a day or less! So, in order to not miss out on the great deals that interest you, read Simply Frugal everyday and take advantage of the offer right away.
Use the Search Function – If you’re looking for something in particular, try out the search bar located at the very top of the website or on the right side column.
Subscribe to free email updates – When you subscribe to email updates, not only will you receive an email each day Monday through Saturday with each days’ deals, coupons and tips, you’ll get access to my free grocery budget worksheets!
Looking for information on couponing? Try these articles:
- How to Coupon in Canada
- Where to find SmartSource and Redplum Coupon Inserts in Canada
- Canadian Coupon Insert Schedule for 2016 (SmartSource & Redplum)
- Printable Canadian Coupon Page
- SmartSource Printable Coupon Page
- Printable Natural Living Coupons
Looking for more?
Where to find me
- Pinterest – Not only will you find some Simply Frugal content at Pinterest, you’ll see plenty of other inspiring and delicious links to other websites!
- Facebook – Simply Frugal has a fantastic Facebook page that you might be interested in checking out! I like to post inspirational quotes, easy frugal tips and ask random questions over there!
- Instagram – You’ll get a peek at my daily life with the pictures found there.
- Twitter – You’ll find all the deals on Twitter if that interests you.
- Google+ – You’ll also find all the posts on Simply Frugal over at Google+.
- Contact me – Send me a deal, a story you’d like to share or a question to my email.