Hey guys! Happy last weekend before Christmas! Since I’m sure many of you will not be around this week, as I’m sure you’ve got lots to do, I’ve decided take the opportunity and take some time off myself. Spend time with family, tie up some loose ends and do some planning.
I’ll still be checking in on my emails and whatnot so if something totally awesome comes up, I’ll be sure to post about it. However, I’ll will for sure “see” you again bright and early on Boxing day.
Now, here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- An Organized Ending to a Trip
- 10 Life Hacks for Christmas (video)
- Turn Children’s Art into Tea Towels
- Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls
- Why I Cook My Slow Cooker Meals Overnight
- 3 Ways to DIY Dough Ornaments
- How Living With Less Can Give You More
- Sustainable Holidays