Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- Organizing with Binders
- How to Reuse or Recycle Old Clothes
- How to Make Christmas Magical when You Have No Money
- Three Steps to Your Best Life Every Day
- 12 Ways to Make Your Day Better When You’re Feeling Down
- The Ultimate List of Free Planner Stickers
Here are some posts that you may have missed from Simply Frugal:
- 7 Items to Keep on Hand for Great Slow Cooker Meals
- What the Heck is a Bullet Journal and How Can it Help Me?
On a different note, if you’re a blogger or are interested in becoming one to earn some extra income, be sure to look into the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit from the guys at Ultimate Bundles. It is seriously amazing –more than $5,000 in resources (ebooks, ecourses, printables & bonuses) for bloggers for only $97. When I saw the final list I was so blown away by the quality of what is included, that I actually purchased an advance copy of the toolkit myself. I’ve had a chance to read through a couple of the ebooks and have gleaned some valuable information already.
The Genius Bloggers Toolkit sale happens October 26 – November 1. You can sign up here to be notified when the sale starts.