Have you got a pizza night coming up this week? Do you need a new pizza dough recipe? You’ve got to try this Thin Crust Pizza dough recipe! This recipe is our go-to recipe when it’s pizza night around these parts. It makes enough for four 10″ – 12″ pizzas so that means two dinners and two lunch leftovers. Mmm, leftover pizza!
This dough can also be made by hand or in a KitchenAid mixer which is a big plus in my books. I love putting my mixer to work for me!
- 3 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 9 fl oz Warm Water
- Place flour into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water and stir until combined.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5–10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms.
- Place flour into a stand mixer bowl and make a well in the center.
- Use dough hook.
- Add yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water and turn on low until combined (about 3 minutes).
- Turn to medium and knead for 5–10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms.
- Place dough ball into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap or clean cloth. Set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled.
- Turn dough out on a floured surface and punch the dough to remove excess air, knead lightly.
- Divide dough into 4.
- Makes enough dough for 4 10-12" thin pizzas.