Target Canada Coupon Policy
Here’s the Target Canada coupon policy!
Target Stores Coupon Policy
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it’s easy to use them at our stores. When accepting coupons, we follow the guidelines below. These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Target (checkout coupons, internet coupons, mailed coupons, coupons from newspapers and magazines, etc.).
- Coupons must be presented at checkout and before your transaction is completed.
- Each coupon is reviewed at checkout to ensure compliance with these guidelines.
Manufacturer and Target Coupons:
- Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).
- Limit of four identical coupons per household, per day, unless otherwise noted on the coupon.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, colour, flavour, etc.).
- Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- All applicable sales taxes are paid by the guest at the full value of the item.
- Coupons can be redeemed against an item for which a guest holds a valid rain check, unless coupon has expired.
- Target only accepts coupons that are valid in Canada.
Internet (Print-at-Home) Coupons:
- We gladly accept valid internet coupons that contain a clear and scannable bar code.
- We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) Coupons:
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one BOGO coupon requires that two valid items be presented at checkout. The full retail price of one item will be charged to the guest and the second item will be discounted by its full retail price.
- A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed toward the purchase price of the first item.
- If any Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.
- If any manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
- Returns of items purchased using manufacturer coupons as a form of payment may receive coupon amount returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.
- Excessive returns of items purchased with coupons may be denied.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, prohibited by law, or appear altered in any way.
- We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- Some items may not be available at all stores.
- We do not accept mobile coupons.
- We do not accept mail-in rebate coupons.
- We do not accept expired coupons.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.