**Today only, December 10, 2011, get the ebook for only $0.99 with coupon code COOKIES!**
Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom, (and wonderful organizer and brain behind The Savvy Blogging Summit I’ve attended for the last two years), has written a new ebook, called The $5 Dinner Mom’s Holiday Entertaining Guide. You’ll find chapters with great information such as:
- How much should you budget for your holiday meal
- What things must you include and what can you leave out
- Tips to outsmart the grocery stores and get the most value for your coupons
- The perfect plan to have everything cooked using only one oven
- And how to turn your leftovers into more amazing meals the next day
Included in your book purchase are these freebies:
- FREE Holiday Planners – Also included in my Holiday Entertaining Guide, printable planners that you can use for planning your menu, grocery list, oven schedule, to-do list, table décor and setup and more.
- FREE Holiday Treats – Get 10 recipes for holiday treats that are perfect for cookie exchanges or gifting to your favorite foodie. From Peppermint Brownies to Nutmeg Snickerdoodles…you’ll be glad to have these recipes come time for your holiday baking.
The ebook is priced at $3.99, but use the coupon code COOKIES to get your copy for only $0.49 TODAY ONLY! What a deal!
Click here to purchase your sanity saving copy of the Holiday Entertaining Guide.