Purdys Chocolatier is celebrating International Chocolate Day all weekend long by offering you free chocolate!
Visit your local Purdys Chocolate Shop and show the offer on this page (or follow the link below for the offer) to redeem for one FREE Chocolate from their chocolate case!
Limit 1 per person. Valid until September 16, 2018
Are you a teacher, teaching assistant, daycare worker, early childhood educator or educational assistant? If so, be sure to stop by your nearest DAVIDsTEA sometime before the end of the day on September 16 for a FREE tea of the day!
This offer ends September 16, 2018.
Find a DAVIDsTEA near you.
For a limited time, you can sign up to get a FREE full size L’Oreal Eye Makeup Remover!
Choose from Regular or Waterproof. Limit 1 per person. While supplies last.
Want to try The Body Shop’s new Mediterranean Almond Milk with Oats Instant Soothing Mask for free? Simply fill out the form on this page to receive your free sample email voucher.
Redeem your voucher at a participating The Body Shop location to receive your sample set. Each sample set includes 2x NEW Mediterranean Almond Milk with Oats Mask Sample sachets. Limit 1 per person. Vouchers must be redeemed by September 30, 2018.
Sign up for your free voucher here.
Mark your Calendars!
To celebrate the first day of fall, September 22, 2018, Halo Top Creamery is offering fans a chance to get their hands on the brand new, seasonal flavour, Pumpkin Pie, or any other Halo Top flavour, completely FREE!
Check back on September 22 at 12:01 a.m. (EDT) to print out a coupon and redeem a FREE pint (473 ml container) of Halo Top while supplies last. The coupon is redeemable on Saturday, September 22, 2018 only, at major retailers nationwide that carry Halo Top, while supplies last.
There are 10,000 (ten thousand) coupons available for print so get yours while they last!
The digital rewards site Swagbucks is offering big payouts during on their September Swago Board, which runs from September 10th through September 17th at 9am PT! Swago is just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it, meaning you can get more gift cards faster. Here are a few tips:
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 12pm PT/3pm ET on Monday, September 17th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on the Spin & Win Wheel. PLUS, when you submit your board for a bonus you’ll get additional spins. The number of spins will depend on the pattern you complete. The wheel has all sorts of great prizes that you can win, and each spin is a winner!
The Spin & Win Wheel will be available all throughout Swago and you have until 11:59pm PT on Monday, September 17th to use all your spins.
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 500 SB bonus, which is enough for a $5 gift card from the retailer of your choice.
Click here right now and click “Join” to get started! If you don’t already have a Swagbucks account, you’ll be able to quickly sign up; PLUS, if you earn 300 SB before the first of October, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!
(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.)