I have got the cutest, last minute gift idea for you! Kids young and old will love this under the tree or in their stockings! Since I supply the printable tags for free, this will be a really budget friendly and quick idea to put together. Especially if you pick up your supplies at the dollar store!
“Twizz the Season” Treat Bags
- Using scissors or a knife, carefully cut the Twizzlers candy so that the pieces fit easily into your clear treat bags with some empty room at the top.
- Fill the treat bags with some of the Twizzler pieces.
- Fold the top of each treat bag over a bit, and staple it closed.
- Cut out the “Twizz the Season” printable gift tag.
- Line the tag up on the top of the front of each bag, and staple it on in each corner.
Looking for a fantastic last minute stocking stuffer or gift idea for the kids? Download this free printable & editable Christmas coupon booklet!
If you are looking for a fun activity to do with the family, The Home Depot has got a great workshop for kids that will teach them about building. Kids can learn how to build their very own sled with reindeer!
Stop in at your local Home Depot tomorrow, December 8, 2018 between 10am – 12pm to get building.
Find more details here.
I have a fun way for you to get in the Holiday spirit and earn some gift cards! Swagbucks is holding a Holiday Cookies Team Challenge and they’re a lot of fun! For those of you who don’t know what Swagbucks is, it’s a website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online like shopping, answering surveys, discovering deals, and watching videos. You can even earn for searching the web!
If you’ve never tried Swagbucks before because you didn’t know where to begin, their Team Challenges are a great way to learn the ropes and earn points towards free gift cards and PayPal cash! The challenge runs from Monday, December 10th to Friday, December 14th.
Here’s how you can join the challenge and the site:
1. Click here to join the challenge and be assigned to a team.
2. In addition to earning SB, you’ll contribute to your team’s total as you complete different activities on Swagbucks.
3. Check back on the page often to see the scores and what you’ve contribute so far.
All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Shop Bonus on their next gift card!
Not only that, but if you sign up under me this month and earn 500 SB before January 1st, you’ll get a 500 SB bonus!
Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate! Which cookie team will you be on? There are two ebooks that you can download for free today from Amazon!
The price is currently $0 but please be aware that this can change at any time. Also note that these free downloads are especially for Kindles but you can download a free app which allows you to read these Kindle ebooks on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
Double check that they are still $0 before purchasing!