Having your recipes sorted, organized, and accessible is another key to reducing meal time stress, streamlining your meal planning process, and helping you create grocery lists to stay on budget. The printables in this kit are designed to be used together to organize your recipes into a personal/family Recipe Binder. The categories, planning pages, recipe cards, and tabs are all created to make sorting, storing and finding exactly what you need quick and intuitive.
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT:
- A Front Page
- 12 Category Divider Tabs
- 9 Category Divider Pages
- Kitchen Conversions sheet
- Recipe list for each Category
- 2 “Favourite Recipes” pages
- Planning for Guests
- Freezer meals sheet
- Delivery and Takeout information sheet
- Black Recipe Cards
- Simply Frugal printables are available as an instant download.
- All files are PDFs that fit on 8.5×11 inch size paper. These files are emailed to you. You will not receive a physical printable by mail.
- PDF files will be automatically emailed to you, once payment is made via PayPal. If you do not receive an email with the files, please check to make sure you have entered the correct email address. Also be sure to check your spam folder.
- Colors may look differently, from screen to print, depending on your printer.