I don’t know about you, but all this cooking at home has me constantly looking for shortcuts. While I don’t hate cooking, I don’t like spending hours upon hours in my kitchen. I want easy, fast, flavorful and cheap!
That brings me to rotisserie chickens. Time and time again, grocery store rotisserie chickens have saved my sanity when it comes to dinner time. They are easy, already seasoned, already cooked, and can be used in a lot of different recipes. There are so many ways to use a rotisserie chicken!
On that note, I have rounded up a list of easy and cheap rotisserie dinners! I hope you enjoy!
First of all, if you wish, you can make your own rotisserie style chicken in the slow cooker with this recipe I found.
- Rotisserie Chicken Soup
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- BBQ Chicken Tostadas
- Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chicken Salad
- Skinny Chicken Fajita Soup
- Creamy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- Creamy Chicken Soup
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Chicken Tacos
- BBQ Chicken Nachos
- Rotisserie Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Healthy King Ranch Chicken Casserole
What are your favourite ways to use rotisserie chicken?