You’ve got to try this Easy Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe! Pizza night doesn’t get any easier than this!
Easy Thin Crust Pizza Dough
Have you got a pizza night coming up this week? Do you need a fantastic pizza dough recipe? You’ve got to try this Thin Crust Pizza dough recipe! This recipe is our go-to recipe when it’s pizza night around these parts. It makes enough for four 10″ – 12″ pizzas so that means two dinners and two lunch leftovers. Mmm, leftover pizza! Whip up the dough in no time then get to work personalizing your pizzas with your favourite toppings.
This dough can also be made by hand or in a KitchenAid mixer which is a big plus in my books. I love putting my mixer to work for me!
- 3 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 9 fl oz Warm Water
- Place flour into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water and stir until combined.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5–10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms.
- Place flour into a stand mixer bowl and make a well in the center.
- Use dough hook.
- Add yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water and turn on low until combined (about 3 minutes).
- Turn to medium and knead for 5–10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms.
- Place dough ball into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap or clean cloth. Set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled.
- Turn dough out on a floured surface and punch the dough to remove excess air, knead lightly.
- Divide dough into 4.
- Makes enough dough for 4 10-12" thin pizzas.