Free Printable 2021 Weekly Household Planner
Here’s a GREAT freebie from The Confident Mom! It’s a FREE printable 2021 weekly household planner! If you are looking for help with getting household tasks completed, check out this free planner! You receive two versions with your download: a ‘blank’ version and a ‘just tell me what to do’ version.
If you’d like to build a complete home management binder, you can also purchase a special supplement pack for only $10.
The Weekly Household Planner Supplement includes the following digital fill-in forms:
- Master Family Planner. Keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis all in one convenient place.
- NEW—Appointment Calendar. Organized by week, use this new addition to keep track of appointments, meetings, and other events.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner. You’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet. Keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases and what still needs wrapped or delivered. Never forget that well-hidden gift again!
- Babysitter Information Form. This form makes it easy to provide your sitter with all the information he or she needs so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
- Quick Contacts. Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form. Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form—it will be easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids. An easy way your kids can list the websites they want to visit, or apps or songs they want to buy. This gives you a chance to review first and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me. A place to record websites you want to visit or apps you want to buy during your downtime.
- Account Keeper Sheet. Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords. Never get locked out of your account again!
- Household Maintenance Log. Record when you did routine maintenance items, such as changing your furnace filter.
- Special Occasion Reminder Chart. To help you plan card gifting for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
- Gifts Received List. Record gifts received which also creates a log for thank-you cards you need to send.
- Let’s Plan a Party Form. Keep track of party planning details such as guest list, menu, party favors, and activities.
- Blessings For Your Home. Because everyone needs some daily inspiration.
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List. So you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
- Track Donations. Make tax time easier when you write down all your donations on one form for the year.
- Freezer/Pantry Inventory. Helps with meal planning and also saves you from purchasing something you already have on hand.
- Multi-Store Shopping List. Get rid of all those little sticky notes and scraps of paper! List all your shopping list items for different stores on one organized form.
- Monthly Bill Schedule. Never miss a payment again when you record your monthly bills and payments on this new form!
- Bible Bookmarks. Use these monthly reading bookmarks with suggested reading each day of the month, enabling you to read the entire bible in a year.
The printable 2021 planner is free, but you can add the supplemental home management forms (which are editable) for only $10!