Frugal Gift Ideas for Teachers, Neighbors and Friends
Do you give gifts to your kids’ teachers, your neighbors or friends? It can be a really fun way to let them know you appreciate them!
This gift guide was so much fun to put together. There are so many neat things out there and I know I rounded up some great budget-friendly ideas for you.
Without further ado, here are my Frugal Gift Ideas for Teachers, Neighbors and Friends!
- Mushroom Creature Postcards – These are so whimsical and fun! Perfect for any occasion.
- Watercolour Recipe Cards – A beautiful way for the recipient to keep special recipes.
- Maldon Sea Salt – This flaked salt is soo good! Perfect for finishing desserts or savory recipes.
- Mini Silicone Spatulas – Sounds silly, but these are so great for getting the very last bit in containers!
- Peppermint bark – A long time favorite gift. SO delicious! Here’s a homemade version too.
- Initial necklace – So pretty and dainty!
- Suncatcher Crystals – Add beautiful rainbows to your recipients home with these suncatcher crystals! This comes as a four pack, so you could even separate them so you have multiple gifts.
- Small Wood Paddle Board – Perfect gift idea for the person who loves to create those fancy charcuterie platters.
- Winter Headband – Ok, how cute are these? Everyone needs something to keep their ears warm!
- Bubble bath – Don’t we all know at least one person that likes taking baths to relax?
- Beautiful Boards book – Perfect gift for someone who loves entertaining.
- Blessings Jar – Sometimes we all need a reminder to focus on the positive and this gift is such an easy, special way to help us do just that.
- Throw – I would be very happy if someone gave me a plush, cozy throw.
- Weekly Desk pad – So cute to set out on a desk!
- Leather Wristlet Clutch bag – Perfect for when your recipient just wants to take a phone, ID and a few small things with them!
- Scented Candle Set – I don’t think you could go wrong with a candle! Perfect frugal gift idea for a teacher, friend or neighbor! This is a set so you could even separate each candle to give away.
- Bread Basket – This bread basket and warmer is perfect for the entertainer.
- Bath Bombs Gift Set – Another gift idea for the bath lover on your list.
- Faux leather tote – Forget about giving this to someone on my list, I think I may want one for myself!
- Purse organizer – Know someone who has a purse for every outfit? Make switching over a breeze for them with this organizer!
- Warm Fuzzy Socks – Yes, please and a good novel too. 🙂
- Beeswax Food Wraps – These replace the need for traditional plastic wraps and containers for food storage. A must have for every kitchen! Reduce food waste and plastic waste!
- No Pong Deodorant – So this might only be appropriate for a really good friend, but I love this stuff!
- Welcome Home Book – The newest book from Myquillyn Smith looks so so good!
- Moon Lamp – I just think this moon lamp is pretty neat! It would look great tucked in a cozy corner.
- Homemade Vanilla – I have a recipe here that I think you’ll love!
- Hand Lotion Gift Set – With all the hand washing in the winter months, hand lotion would probably be appreciated!
- The Official Downton Abbey Afternoon Tea Cookbook – Classic recipes for sweets and savories, etiquette notes, tea service knowhow, and lavish imagery to recreate this British tradition.
- TableTopics – Questions to start great conversations.
- Recipe Notebook – A perfect place to collect all the favorite recipes!
- Homemade Sore Muscle Soak – Thoughtful homemade gifts are always appreciated!
- Caramel Apple Butter – Absolutely delicious, consumable gifts are the best and this caramel apple butter is sure to be a hit!