The Best Gift Ideas for the Foodie
Have you got a Foodie on your gift list? Here are some fabulously frugal gift ideas that are sure to help you get the perfect food related gift for them!
(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.)
- Oil Spray Bottle – Avoid an oily mess with one of these oil spray bottles! No need for a bottle of Pam any more.
- Kitchen Scale – The serious foodie needs to measure their ingredients for a great tasting recipe.
- Funny Tea Towels – Perhaps your foodie has a sense of humour? 🙂
- Sea Salt Sampler Pack – Gourmet infused salts will complement the already fantastic cooking!
- Fraiche Food, Full Hearts -A Collection of Recipes for Every Day and Casual Celebrations
- Market Bag – This is a beautiful handmade tote perfect for the farmer’s market!
- Wood BBQ Scraper – In case you haven’t heard, wood BBQ scrapers are THE thing for BBQ’s right now. They won’t leave metal bristles in your food!
- Mini Waffle Maker – This small but mighty machine busts out some really good waffles. Also makes great hashbrowns and paninis.
- Spaghetti Pasta Measure – Forget the foodie, I think anyone that makes pasta needs one of these!
- Embossed Rolling Pin – The foodie will love to create beautiful cookies with one of these rolling pins!
- Kale & Herb Razor – This tool is a must-have in a foodie’s kitchen.
- Fruit Infusion Pitcher – This is a brilliant way to flavor water without getting all the pulp floating around!
- Silicone Baking Mat – a non-stick silicone baking mat is a must-have that replaces the need for butters, oils and parchment paper. It also helps foods and baked goods brown more evenly.
Not as budget friendly, but still awesome:
- Lasagna Trio Pan – Make up to three different recipes in one pan!
- 15 Inch Pizza Stone – These aren’t only great for pizza…cookies turn out amazing too using a pizza stone.
- Mandoline – A tool that makes slicing and Julienne(ing) way easier.