(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!)
Gifts for the Foodie
Got a Foodie on your gift list? Here are some gift ideas that are sure to get you finding the perfect food related gift for them!
- 13 Inch Pizza Stone – These aren’t only great for pizza…cookies turn out amazing too using a pizza stone.
- Oil Spray Bottle – Avoid an oily mess with one of these oil spray bottles! No need for a bottle of Pam any more.
- Kitchen Scale – The serious foodie needs to measure their ingredients for a great tasting recipe.
- I Like Big Bundts Tea Towel – Perhaps your foodie has a sense of humour? 🙂
- Donut Pool Float – Maybe your foodie would love to display their love of donuts while they’re enjoying a swim?
- Sea Salt Sampler Pack – Gourmet infused salts will complement her already fantastic cooking!
- Brown Eggs and Jam Jars – Delicious, wholesome family-friendly recipes from the creator of the award-winning Simple Bites blog
- Vegetable Spiralizer – Perfect for the food lover that wants to stay on trend with their cooking.
- Live Life on the Sunny side Tote Bag – I love this tote for carrying lunch, books, wallet…etc!
- The Amazing Scraper – In case you haven’t heard, cedar BBQ scrapers are THE thing for BBQ’s right now. They won’t leave metal bristles in your food!
- Lasagna Trio Pan – Make up to three different recipes in one pan!
Not as budget friendly, but still awesome:
- The Intentional Bites Planner – A Food Journal and Meal Planner to Help You Feel Better, Look Better, and Be Better.