Hello October! Is it just me, or did September fly by? Although, I’m a bit happy about time going so fast since that means my season at work is nearing the end for another year!
Since it’s Saturday, that means another edition of Links Worth Sharing. I’m wondering though, is there anything in particular you’d like to see more of on the list each week? Money saving articles, decorating, crafts…etc? For now, I’m just posting whatever tickles my fancy for the week!
- What to do with your money at life’s major milestones (US based info, but still good)
- Pan Frying (how to use a stainless steel pan)
- How To Deal with Not So Friendly Cashiers
- Fresh Tomato and Mozza Salad (I’m totally craving this now!)
- 5 Foods You Have In Your Kitchen That Should Be In Your Hair
- Cheap ‘n Cheerful Travel
- Craiglist Tips & Tricks
- Is Simplifying Your Life Too Complicated