Sprinkling some homemade granola over yogurt and eating it, is one of my favourite ways to start my day! I love having it on hand all the time for easy snacking too! Here’s my recipe for the yummy homemade granola I’ve been enjoying lately!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp oil I use coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan, stir together the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, honey and vanilla.
- Drizzle the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients in the roasting pan. Stir well until everything seems coated. (extra oil or honey may be added as needed)
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, stiring every 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container for up to three months.
Dried fruit is also an excellent addition to this recipe, but I like to add it after the roasting. I find they dry out too much otherwise.
Here are the rest of the recipes that have been shared during March Mixes: