I thought to make Menu Plan Monday a bit more interesting for you, I would start posting links to some menu planning resources that I’ve found on my travels around the web. I have to admit, I do think my Menu Plan Monday is a bit boring as I haven’t been that adventurous in my meal choices lately! (or ever?) But, planning a menu is absolutely crucial to me if we ever want to eat and save some money by not impulse shopping!
- The Baking Beauties – A fabulous gluten-free baking blog run by fellow Canadian Jeanine!
- Taste of Home – I find a lot of my recipes here, specifically Simple & Delicious and Healthy Cooking
- 12 Tips to Transform your Picky Eater
Here’s what I have in mind for our menu this week:
- Pesto Veggie Pizza (new recipe from Healthy Cooking magazine)
- Peanutty Asian Lettuce Wraps (new recipe from Healthy Cooking magazine)
- Chicken & Broccoli Pie
- BBQ Chicken kabobs, vegetable salad (using all fresh veggies), baked potatoes
- Out to eat!
As a note, in order to access the recipe links I have in our menu, you may have to sign up for a free account at Taste Of Home. If you would like to see what hundreds of other families are eating this week, visit I’m an Organizing Junkie!