I know a couple of Dad’s that are going to love this Father’s Day gift! I think it’s the perfect thing for those Dad’s that ‘don’t want much’. It’s so so simple to put together. You most likely have everything on hand already. Except for the nuts maybe, but that’s a quick trip to the store.
Here’s how to make this ‘Nuts About Dad’ Father’s Day gift:
- 1 Quart Mason Jar
- Dad’s Favorite Nuts
- Printable Label (included)
- Yarn, Ribbons or Twine for decoration
- Print the suppled label and trim to fit.
- Using a glue stick, glue it to the jar.
- Fill the jar wth nuts.
- Decorate with ribbons, yarn or twine, etc.
I hope the Dads in your life really enjoy this gift!