This Peanut Chicken Pasta is a favourite of ours for a quick and tasty weeknight dinner. It’s a hit with everyone!
I realized the other day that I haven’t made one of our favourite dinners in a while so I thought I’d do it up, then give you the recipe! It’s perfect for my peanut butter loving husband and daughter. I happen to love it too because it’s tasty and I feel like it’s fairly healthy. Plus, it’s easy, that’s my motto in life I think. Especially when it comes to cooking. 😉
I hope you enjoy one of our family’s favourite dinners, Peanut Chicken Pasta:
- 2 Chicken Breasts diced
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Cup chicken bouillon or broth
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper flakes optional
- 1 green or red pepper
- Pasta of your choice or rice
- Prepare pasta or rice.
- Cook chicken in a skillet.
- In a bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, honey, soy sauce, peanut butter, cornstarch, ginger, garlic and optional hot pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture into skillet with chicken, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add green pepper until heated.
- Serve over hot pasta or rice.