This Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub is a simple and delicious smelling DIY for yourself or a gift idea for the holidays!
My daughter and I had fun over the weekend whipping up some delicious smelling pumpkin pie sugar scrub! It was such a fun and easy activity to do together. Then of course, once we were finished, we had to try it out! Our skin was oh so soft afterwards.
Want to pamper yourself? Here’s how you can quickly make a batch of Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub. Double up to gift a friend!
Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub
– 1 cup of white sugar
– ¾ cup of coconut oil (cold pressed, virgin coconut oil is excellent)
– 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie seasoning
– 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
1. In a bowl, mix the coconut oil and white sugar. Simply mash it together with a spoon until mixed.
2. Add in the pumpkin pie seasoning and continue to mash.
3. You can now add in the brown sugar. Mix well. If you feel like your scrub is too dry, you can add a small dab of coconut oil to add some moisture.
4. Spoon the pumpkin pie sugar scrub into a glass jar and sprinkle the top with additional brown sugar. This not only adds a little more “scrub” to the scrub but makes it sparkle.
5. Cover with an air tight lid and store in a cool place for up to three days.
6. To use your pumpkin pie sugar scrub, simply apply to wet skin in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water and repeat if necessary.