I’m sharing my absolute favourite summer salad dressing today! Raspberry poppyseed dressing! It’s perfect for spinach and berry salads, but I also enjoy it on romaine and green leaf lettuce.
This recipe is also a great way to make use of the raspberry vinegar I showed you how to make yesterday. 🙂
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Place all ingredients, except poppy seeds, into a blender.
- Blend until everything is incorporated well.
- Add poppy seeds.
- Blend again for a few seconds.
- Store in a sealed jar in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- Shake well before each use.