I have got a super simple St. Patrick’s Day treat for you today! It’s cute and tasty! Make someone’s day with this St. Patrick’s Day Skittle rainbow treat bag. The recipient is sure to enjoy the marshmallows, the skittles and the chocolates! If St. Patrick’s day coincides with a birthday, I think these would make great party favors for older kids. Heck, I think I’ll keep one for myself 😉
This quick project wouldn’t be complete without a cute bag topper. Print these You’re the Pot of Gold at The End Of My Rainbow tags to finish them off!
St. Patrick’s Day Skittles Rainbow
INGREDIENTS (per bag)
- 1 Cellophane Bag
- 1 Printed Tag
- 8 gold foil wrapped chocolates (Reese’s, Chocolate coins, Rolos)
- 30 Skittles (6 each of Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Purple)
- 6 Mini Marshmallows
- Insert 8 gold foil wrapped chocolates in bottom of bag.
- Insert 6 each of purple, green, yellow, orange and red Skittles in bag.
- Add 6 mini marshmallows to bag.
- Fold tag over top of bag and staple in place.