Want to see your favorite food bloggers in action in their own kitchens? (I know, me too!)
I’m so excited to tell you that you have a chance to get a behind-the-scenes peek into the kitchens and brilliant meal-planning minds of some top-tier food and health bloggers.
Tomorrow (January 3, 2018), you can join me for a Meal-Plan-Along where we’ll be invited into the kitchens of bloggers like:
- Wardee Harmon of Traditional Cooking School who will spill her time-saving secrets for using the slow cooker and pressure cooker to meal plan.
- Katie Kimball of Kitchen Stewardship who will talk about how meal planning can reduce your stress.
- Kresha Faber of Nourishing Joy who will share meal planning techniques for beginners.
- Susan Heid of The Confident Mom who will dish out tips for meal planning on a budget.
- Elise New of Frugal Farm Wife who will offer ideas for crafting a meal plan that’s allergy-friendly.
To spend 30 minutes with each blogger and get their best meal planning tips, just sign up for the FREE simulcast here.
Hope to see you there!
P.S. If you’re unable to join the live simulcast, there will be an encore presentation on Thursday, January 4 at 10am ET! Register for the encore here.