Happy Canada Day! How/where will you be celebrating?
Well, I’m about to embark on my two month hiatus. I’m not quite sure how I’m feeling. Excited for all the time I’ll spend with my family and all the projects I will be able to finish. Yet, daily posting has been such a huge part of my life for the last 8 years that I’m not quite sure if I’ll know what to do with myself! It’s silly really. 🙂
Anyways, here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- Take 15 Minutes and Make Someone Else’s Week
- The Proper Way to Care for Your Swimsuit
- How to Make a Great Summer Bucket List
- You Don’t Need Everything
- 2018 Free Planner
- Why Breaks are Essential
- Paper Organization 101: The Sunday Basket
- DIY Disinfecting Spray Cleaner
- You were Loving this Essential Oil Set this Week!
Here are some things you may have missed from Simply Frugal this week: