We just finished celebrating both of my girls’ birthdays back to back and now it’s time for mine. Today happens to be my birthday. It’s funny, as I have gotten older, birthdays just aren’t as important as they were as a child. However, watching my daughters celebrate theirs brings back so many memories of the excitement of being one year older. It makes me think, that perhaps, all birthdays should be a celebration. Another year of happy memories, lessons learned, new friendships, old friendships and yes, another year on earth. Here’s to being one year older!
Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- 31 Free Printables for Pretend Play
- Smart Tip for Saving Money on Takeout
- How to Build Garden Boxes: 5 Styles and Tutorials
- The Power of Writing it Down
- Clever Ideas and Tips for Car Organization
- 7 Perks of a Minimalist Wardrobe
- Why You Should Spend Like a Millionaire
- Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
Here are some posts you may have missed from Simply Frugal: