Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- Get Rid of your Sentimental Junk
- Why my spending has shifted from things to experiences
- I use a straw cleaner like this all the time. It’s a must-have in my kitchen.
- Wasted Time isn’t Always Wasted Time
- Could You Do a Year of No Spending?
- Easy Bento Lunch Box Ideas for Kids
- Minimalist Bedroom Ideas on a Budget
- How to Survive when Money is Tight and Times are Tough
Here are some things you may have missed from Simply Frugal this week:
- The No Spend Declutter Challenge is well under way. See all the posts so far, here.
- 5 Ways to Challenge Yourself to Save More Money this Year
- 7 Must-Haves for Making Your Own Cleaning Supplies
- 4 Things to Do when Your Home is Overwhelming You