This summer has been kicking my butt! In a good way of course. We’ve been out and about having so many beach days, friend days and family days that I actually need to schedule in time to be at home or something. I’ve been pretty absent from Simply Frugal this week, but I think I’ve been keeping up ok. As for the state of my house… that’s a different story! How is your summer going so far?
Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- This Ingenious Trick is the Best Way to Clean Glass Bottles
- 5 Ways to Stop the Crazy
- Quick and Easy Tips to Organize Your Refrigerator
- It’s almost peach season. Try these Grilled peaches topped with ice cream!
- We’ve been enjoying the three cheese quiche in the Magnolia Table cookbook.
- Toilet Brush Care 101: End the Gross Out
- How to Declutter without Making a Bigger Mess
Here are some posts you may have missed from Simply Frugal: