Well hello everyone!
I’m trying to get healthy high fat foods into my youngest so I was intrigued with the idea of Chocolate Hummus that I found on Pinterest. I whipped up a batch in my food processor and it was a hit! It sounds so weird, but the girls loved it and so did I!
Here’s how I made Chocolate Hummus:
– one can of rinsed chick peas
– about 4 TBSP of real maple syrup
– 4 TBSP of cocoa powder
– 1/2 tsp vanilla
– 1/4 tsp salt (because my chick peas had no added salt)
– 3 TBSP water (use more or less to achieve the consistency that you like)
Then I blended it all together in a food processor. Easy peasy! We ate it with sliced apples.
Now, on with the links! Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- Keeping the Memory But Not the Possession
- Space Galaxy Slime Recipe
- Simple Systems that Will Keep Your Home Clean and Organized
- 5 Recipes for When It’s Too Hot to Cook
- How to Tackle Your Ant Problem
- Tips to Pay Off Debt Even When You’re Broke
- Crazy Ways to Save Money, If You’re Brave Enough
- 6 Easy Tips for Shopping Locally
- How to Turn a Basket into a Bag for Summer
Here’s what you may have missed from Simply Frugal: