Since it’s Thanksgiving weekend here this weekend, I’ll be taking some time off to enjoy time with family, eat some turkey, make some cheesecake (and eat it!) and to visit the local pumpkin patch with our “little pumpkin”. I hope you all have a very wonderful weekend!
I’ll leave you with the interesting links I’ve come across on my travels around the web this week. Enjoy and I’ll see you again on Tuesday!
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 31 Days of Organizing
- Frugal French Toast Sticks
- 15 Classic Clothing Pieces every Guy Should Own
- DIY Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix
- Make It: Personalized Counting Book
- One Turkey, Four Meals
- 10 Cool Sharpie Projects
- Caramel Apple Bar
- Freezer Cooking Tips and Tricks