I’ve mentioned it before, but my husband and I really enjoy eating out once a week. I’m pretty sure I enjoy it more than my husband, but regardless, eating out can become a big expense. Needless to say, because of the No Spend Challenge, our once a week restaurant dining has not and will not be happening this month. (So far so good!)
Rather than feel sorry for myself, I thought it would be fun to search online for restaurant copycat recipes so that we could eat “out” at home. I found 14 delicious looking recipes that I can’t wait to try!
- Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo (Already tried this and it’s a favourite of ours!)
- Olive Garden salad dressing
- Clone of a Cinnabon
- Starbucks Frappuccino
- Copy Cat Panera Bread Broccoli Cheese soup
- IHOP Pancakes
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Wendy’s Chili
- Wendy’s Chocolate Frosty
- Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
- TGI Friday’s Baked Potato Skins
- The Cheesecake Factory™ Cheesecake
- PF Chang’s Mongolian Beef
If you’re joining me for the No Spend Challenge, today’s task is to eat “out” at home with your family or friends. (Or plan to do so this weekend.) Choose from one of these recipes, or search for a different version of your favorite restaurant meal. Why not make it really special by pulling out a table cloth, cloth napkins and candles if you have them?
Does your family eat out a lot? What are your favourite restaurant meals? Do you have a version you create at home? Leave a recipe in the comments if you’ve got one to share!