Some days, okay, most days, it feels as though I’m not getting anything accomplished. This is tough for me because I love getting stuff done and crossed off my list. While I may not find big chunks of time in my day to chip away at the to-do list, I can usually find a few minutes where I can do something to make me feel as though I did accomplish something.
Thinking there might be others of you out there that feel the same way I do, I compiled a quick list of 10 things you can accomplish if you have 3 minutes of extra time:
* Drink a glass of water and take your vitamins
* Read to your child
* Empty one rack in the dishwasher
* Answer an email
* Return a phone call
* Book an appointment
* Clean the toilet or sink in the bathroom
* Tidy one surface in your home
* Relax (sometimes relaxation is more important than anything else!)
* Switch a load of laundry from the washer to the dryer
I’m sure there are hundreds of other ideas you could add to this list, but it’s important to use those little spots of time if you want to feel productive!
What would you add to the list? What are your tips for getting things done?