As moms, it can be difficult to prioritize our well being. I’ll be honest in saying that since the arrival of our second daughter, I’ve been struggling to do simple things. Like remembering to eat properly! (I’m a snacker by nature…) So when I found that Crystal of Money Saving Mom has just released a brand new program called 15 Days to a Healthier You, I jumped at the chance to take it.
Anything she makes has a ton of value and I appreciate her perspectives. I’m excited to get started!
The program includes:
Daily videos where I’ll be your coach and cheerleader to jumpstart your success to better health!
Daily lessons covering important topics like why self-care is important, what self-care really is (probably not what you think!), and why self-care looks different for different people.
Daily projects to help you stay on track and meet your personal goals.
Access to an exclusive members-only private Facebook group where you can find encouragement from others who are going through the series.
Bonus access to all of the original 15 Days to a Healthier You video series so you can get the most from this program!
Bonus links and resources for additional inspiration!
Take a look at the great line up of topics too:
- Day 1 – It’s Time to Take Care of YOU: Why it’s Important to Take Care of Yourself & How Self-Care Looks Different for Everyone
- Day 2 – What Self-Care Really Is (and What it Isn’t!)
- Day 3 – Love Your Life
- Day 4 – Overcoming Negativity
- Day 5 – Realistic, Attainable Goal-Setting (Part 1)
- Day 6 – Realistic, Attainable Goal-Setting (Part 2)
- Day 7 – Cutting Calendar Clutter: What Should Go On Your To-Do List (and What Shouldn’t!)
- Day 8 – Cutting Physical Clutter: Why Clearing Clutter is Good for your Health
- Day 9 – Setting up an Evening Routine
- Day 10 – Building Good Sleep Habits
- Day 11 – The Importance of Hydration
- Day 12 – Falling in Love with Fitness
- Day 13 – Redefining Healthy Eating (for the Already Overwhelmed!)
- Day 14 – Nutritional Supplements
- Day 15 – Why Your Mindset Matters
Looks great, right? 🙂 Another great thing is that the entire 15 day program costs only $5 for today! (Normally $15.)
(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.)