Get the Amazon Echo (2nd Generation) for the lowest price that I’ve seen! It’s on sale for just $49.99 right now! (reg. 129.99). Here are some details:
- Echo connects to Alexa—a cloud-based voice service—to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, check your calendar, weather, traffic, and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control smart home devices, and more—instantly
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Connect with others – Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Powerful speakers with Dolby processing fill the room with immersive, 360° omnidirectional audio, and deliver crisp vocals and dynamic bass response
- Ready to help – Echo hears you from any direction – even while music is playing. You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Just ask Alexa to control your compatible smart lights, thermostats, locks, and more
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control your TV, check flight status, and more.