Today’s Declutterathon activity is to straighten up the board games and puzzles. Be sure to donate the things you no longer use! We don’t have a ton of games and puzzles, and they’re not really disorderly, but I think I can do better. Or at least dust the shelves. 😉 By the way, I’d love to know what some of your favourite games are! Here’s some of ours:
Here are some useful and inspiring board game organization ideas I found on Pinterest:
- Use scrapbook pouches to organize (space saving!)
- Organize Puzzles with Photo Containers
- Use Ziploc Bags for Puzzles
- Store Games in Plastic Drawers
- Board Games as Wall Art
- Make a Rolling Game Table
- Use a Pan Rack to Store Games and Puzzles
- Build a Family Game Basket
- Store Games and Puzzles in an Ottoman
Do you have any brilliant ideas for game and puzzle organization?
Download and print the Declutterathon Calendar here.
I’ll will be posting random progress reports throughout the week over in the Simply Frugal Facebook group and Instagram! Follow me on Instagram @simplyfrugal and use the hashtag #declutterathon to get updates and see what others are up to during the challenge! If you’re on Pinterest, be sure to follow my organization board for interesting organization links!