Although power cords are necessary, they sure can be messy looking!
Take a look around your home to see if you can find any ugly cord messes. If you do find some, get them under control with these suggestions:
- Run cords down behind the legs of furniture to hide them
- Use twist ties or zip ties to wrangle your cords closer to the item so they’re not dangling everywhere
- Run cords behind base boards (if they’re easy to remove) or staple the cords to the outside of a base board using a staple size that will not staple through the cords.
- Make sure all the cords you see are in use. You may find a cord that belongs to an electronic that you’ve stopped using.
- Attach a power strip to the underside of a desk. This way, no cords will be on the ground.
Have you any other cord management ideas to share?