The Best Frugal Gifts for the Organizer
Perhaps you know someone that loves to be organized. In turn, they love some fantastic organizing products. This gift guide is sure to give you some practical, but fun, ideas for the organizing enthusiast! Everything listed is very affordable too, coming in at around $30 or less for each item.
(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.)
- Foldable Fabric Storage Cubes – This set of six is perfect for wrangling all sorts or things around the home.
- Simply Clean – The Proven Method for Keeping Your Home Organized, Clean, and Beautiful in Just 10 Minutes a Day.
- The Home Edit Life – The newest book from the creators of The Home Edit organizing company.
- Chalkboard Labels – Perfect for the person who thinks labels and organization belong together.
- Q-Tip and Cotton Pad Holder – Bring some practical organization to your gift recipient’s bathroom.
- Magnetic Calendar for Refrigerator – This gift will help keep the whole family organized!
- Scarf Organizer – Ideal for the person that loves scarves and needs a way to contain them all.
- Skirt Hanger – I have a couple of these and I loooove them! Such a space saver!
- Purse Organizer – A dream come true for those that like to change their purse often!
- The Budget Binder Kit – I’m sure the organized person also likes to keep their finances organized? This kit from Simply Frugal will do the job wonderfully.
- Charging Station – Something most every household struggles with these days…too many gadgets that need to be charged. Streamline the charging process with this useful charging station.
- Dymo Label Maker – My favourite label maker, these labels stay put!
- Packing Cubes – Let’s just say, I will always travel with packing cubes now. They are a game changer!
- Laminator – A laminator is so fun and great for making things that you want to able to write on, then erase.