Since 2013, Ultimate Bundles has been selling the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, a complete collection of resources to help you create a home and life you love.
Over the years, a crazy number of people (100,000!!!) have invested in themselves by grabbing a copy of the bundle.
People like Nikki, who grabbed last year’s version…
“The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle has been a total game-changer for me. As a new momma of two, I have less time to find the resources I need (and more of a need for the actual resources!). Recipes, meal planning & cleaning templates, and SO much more- all in one place! It’s a busy mother’s dream.”
Or Jen, who also bought the 2017 Homemaking Bundle:
“This bundle is absolutely amazing! It was my first bundle and experience with Ultimate Bundles. Now, I’m an avid follower and supporter! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle has brought clarity, purpose, and positivity to my life. I am more grounded and peaceful. My home is full of love. I have grown as a person and increased my educational pursuits. I feel inspired!”
Even though it’s always a great deal and full of incredible resources, this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is the best one I’ve seen yet!
First of all, this is the first year the specially-formatted eReader files are included, so you’ll have a smooth reading experience no matter what kind of device you use. You used to have to pay $10 extra, but since they’re now included, it’s like you’re getting a $10 bonus!
It’s also the most resources ever included in one of these bundles! Whether you want decluttering and organizing tips, ideas to help you balance all your roles, healthy meal plans, mothering or marriage tips, or anything else related to homemaking, this bundle has you covered.
Curious what the bundle includes?
When you buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, you’ll get access to:
- 62 eBooks
- 30 eCourses, videos & audio files
- 34 printables & workbooks,
- and 3 membership sites
… all curated to give you an insanely helpful collection of resources to touch every part of your homemaking journey – at a price that’s too good to miss.
Will our homes ever be perfect? Nope. Will these tools make life completely stress-free? Uh-uh.
But learning smart strategies and solutions, and saving yourself time and stress trying to figure things out on your own, sure does go a long way.
And with a little help, you really can create a home and life that (while imperfect) is pretty stinkin’ awesome.
What’s In The Bundle?
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 129 hand-picked eBooks, eCourses, and printables, on topics that matter to women and moms such as:
- organization, routines & creating a cozy home
- recipes, grocery shopping and meal planning
- budgeting and saving money
- motherhood (no matter what age your kids are)
- cultivating a strong marriage
- self-care (like exercise, weight loss, life planning and coloring books!)
- and much more…
You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it.
Already know you want it? Click below to get yours right now! Still unsure? Read on!
What Are The Best Parts Of The Bundle?
Well, I’m so glad you asked! I’d love to share my favorites with you! I’m excited (and already loving) the following resources. Together, they’re worth so much more than the price of the bundle. Check these out!
- Financial Foundations – YES! This one sounds so great!
- Growing up Centsible – I need all the help I can get with teaching my kids about money!
- The 90 Day Budget Bootcamp Workbook – This one sounds life changing!
- Date Night Kits – A whole year of date nights planned out for us? Yes please!
- Home in Progress – We’ve been in our new home for over a year now and I still need help decorating! I think this book will help!
- Instant Hospitality – Something I want to do is open up our home more often to guests. The tips in here sound so good!
- 26 Ingredients – 100 recipes using only 26 ingredients? This is my kind of frugal cooking!
- Printable Pantry Labels – These are so pretty!
- Brainbook – Bullet journaling is such an intriguing idea to me. This looks like an excellent resource to get started with!
- Plus there are many other resources I’m anxious to get into!