What would you do with a 25-hour day?
Squeezing more time out of the ol’ 24 hours a day – especially if you cook for your family every day, keep your house clean(ish), plus hold down a job to pay all the bills – is hard.
You’ve tried googling “productivity tips” but you see ideas suited for C-level executives or young singles with boundless energy. Which isn’t you, right now.
I have something to help, something created by people who understand that you’re looking for practical productivity solutions that will work in your world.
It’s called The Ultimate Productivity Bundle and it was created for people with real life responsibilities just like you: they have families, work part- to full-time jobs or run businesses, don’t have personal assistants or the budget for hiring lots of extra help.
They want to help you (and themselves) conquer your to-do list, free up more time for yourself, and reach your goals.
When you buy the Ultimate Productivity Bundle you’ll get access to:
- 5 eBooks
- 14 eCourses & videos
- 26 printables & workbooks
But only for two days! Check out the Ultimate Productivity Bundle right here.
The resources I’m liking the most are:
- The Planner Obsessed™ Planner
- Start Finishing Your Projects: Boost Your Productivity, Effectiveness, and Creative Momentum by Learning to Finish the Projects that Matter Most
- The Goal-Getter Workbook: The Plan for Busy Women to Go from Dreams to Plans to DONE
- Child, It’s Time to Get Off Your Butt: A simple system to get your people off the couch, ready for the day, and your home maintained
- Family Chore System & Planner
- Perfect Project Planner: For Bloggers, Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
This sale ends August 15, 2019.